Spaces are 40 X 20 (Camper, RV, handicap, etc.) All vehicles and/or equipment must fit inside this space. Cars will not be allowed to drive in and out due to space and pedestrian issues. There is a parking lot located nearby for vehicles that need to get out.
- 30 amp electrical and access to water is provided. Five weekend wristband for general admission festival entry will be included.
- Campers will need to check in between the hours of Fri, August 31,(12PM-7PM) and Sat, Sept 1, (8AM-3PM).
- All cars and RV’s must be out of the RV lot by 10AM on Monday, Sept 3. Electricity will be turned off at 8AM on Monday, Sept 3.
- Tents are allowed in your designated space only.
- All pets are to be leashed and picked up after. Pets must remain in the camper area and cannot be brought onto the festival site.
- Quiet time will be strictly enforced from 11PM-7AM.
- Spaces are sold as reserved and offered on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Sites are to be kept clean and orderly.
- There will be no sewer hook-ups, dump stations or black water removal on site.
- Outdoor cooking must follow these rules:
- Cooking will be allowed in an approved BBQ style grill (charcoal or propane).
- No fire pits will be allowed.
- Cooking will not be done within 10 feet of a structure or recreational vehicle.
- No cooking fire will be left unattended at any time.
- Fire extinguisher is required
- The City of Bedford reserves the right to evict or refuse entry to any person who has shown a disregard for the rules without a refund. Guests and their visitors agree to use the RV parking area at their own risk. The City of Bedford is not responsible for damage, injury or loss to persons, pets or property. We reserve the right to make changes to the rules, regulations and fees that we deem necessary. Any changes will be given in writing at time of check in.