Saturday, September 1 from 1PM-3PM
Applicants are officially registered once the application and payment are received. Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Space is limited. No refunds applicable once registered.
MUST HAVE TAKEN CERTIFIED BBQ JUDGE CLASS BEFORE. OUR CBJ CLASS IS SOLD OUT.
Requirements to become and maintain the status of a KCBS Certified Table Captain (CTC)
- To become a CTC one must 16 years of age or older.
- Must take the KCBS CTC class (One must be 15 years or older to take the class)
- One does not have to be a CBJ to be a CTC.
- To maintain CTC status one must be a member in good standing with KCBS.
- If a CTC has not continued to maintain his/her or her CTC status because of not being a KCBS member for a lapsed time of three (3) years or more. This person must first reactivate their KCBS membership, then pay and attend a CTC class before receiving the status of an active CTC in good standing.
Please let us know if you will be staying to view the judging on Sunday, September 2. There is no guarantee that we will have a spot for you to judge, but we will have a spot for you to volunteer and see how it is done.
If you've been here before and have an account
First NameNicknames cannot be accepted.
Last NameThis is how it will appear on all documents.
Create an account to save your information for faster processing next time.
KCBS # (if applicable)ONLY if you were a KCBS member prior to this class
Please type the quantity you need of each option
Table Captain Class (CTC class)
Saturday, September 1 from 1PM - 3PM
Sept 01, 2018
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Do you have any special requests?
E-signatureType in your name